Thursday, February 25, 2010

My seeds have arrived for the GROW project!

How exciting! Today my Nasturtium 'Spitfire' seeds from Renee's Garden arrived for the GROW project. The GROW project is a group of garden bloggers who will be growing the same seeds, and in the mean time growing as a community. While I can't plant my seeds for a while, it certainly makes spring feel just a little bit closer.

"I'm growing Nasturtium "Spitfire" for the GROW project. Thanks, to Renee's Garden for the seeds."

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Isn't this exciting? I just got my seeds too and made a quick post. There was no way I was waiting till April,lol.

Hosta Nerd said...

I am excited about the cosmo seeds we received too!

GardenBloggers.Com said...

Playing catchup with the posts from March. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for starting early.

Don't forget about this Sunday's post. Can't wait to see your progress.