Monday, October 4, 2010

Seed GROW Project October Update

We are in the frost/freezing warning time of the year here in the Fox Cities.  I am not looking forward to the day I walk outside to see all of my annuals withered away.  So far, my annuals are still looking good.  Including my "spitfire" nasturtiums from my Seed GROW Project.  These are the ones I started early before the danger of frost in spring was over, and so they have come full circle.

 "I'm growing Nasturtium "Spitfire" for the GROW project, thanks toRenee's Garden for the seeds."

2 comments:

Shady Gardener said...

Looks like your plants have climbed? Or did they just grow taller with the sedum? ;-) This has been an interesting project. Perhaps it was a better summer for them in Wisconsin?

MrBrownThumb said...

Thanks for participating, hope you enjoyed the project and had fun visiting some other blogs. Good luck with the frost.